went to the park with tonic and aven loved "helping" walk him. if you saw it in person it would look more like him walking her... he's so tolerant and gentle with her. i love that dog!
Hi Friend I love all your posts for Sept! I love seeing pics of your little girl! She is just so sweet! I think of you often and remember our long conversation. I still pray for you when the Lord brings you to mind. I hope you are doing well. The Lord knows right where you are. Love abby
1 comment:
Hi Friend
I love all your posts for Sept! I love seeing pics of your little girl! She is just so sweet!
I think of you often and remember our long conversation. I still pray for you when the Lord brings you to mind.
I hope you are doing well.
The Lord knows right where you are.
Love
abby
Post a Comment