i had these pictures taken for damion as a welcome home gift and now that he has opened them, i wanted to share with everyone. it's amazing how fast she is growing and she is such a daddy's girl. they are inseparatable. hope you all enjoy!!
Love the black and whites...so classy! You look amazing Amanda! I am so happy to see your smile.Aven is adorable, what a joy. Glad dad is home... Keep posting, I love it! abby
hey abby thanks for all the great comments- i love hearing from you and michael and baby kate. my mom said to say hello and she is so happy for you guys!! hope all is well, love you all amanda
2 comments:
Love the black and whites...so classy! You look amazing Amanda! I am so happy to see your smile.Aven is adorable, what a joy.
Glad dad is home...
Keep posting, I love it!
abby
hey abby
thanks for all the great comments- i love hearing from you and michael and baby kate. my mom said to say hello and she is so happy for you guys!! hope all is well, love you all
amanda
Post a Comment