Tuesday, August 19, 2008

aven's fun games



aven has always had an extreme intrest in the refridgerator and now that she is able to pull up you can't keep her out of it. it's a mad dash to see if you can get the door open, get what you need out, and get the door closed before she realizes what you are doing and pushes you out of the way to get into it. she will play until her little hands are freezing cold and all the food is defrosted and will pitch a pretty good fit when you take her away from it.

3 comments:

Nichan said...

She is so super cute! I can't believe how big she is! I really can't wait to meet her.

Nani said...

I cannot believe how big she is and I haven't even kissed her yet! I sure do wish you didn't live so far away...
She is so darling! Please give her kisses for Papa and I.

michael and abby said...

YEAH!! A blog! Thanks Amanda! I will look forward so much to checking up with you guys as you update...
LOVE IT!!
PS Can I list your blog on my blog?